Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Thursday 31 December 2015

Final Charity amount raised for 2015

Just a quick post to say I am incredibly proud to announce I have raised £555 (nearly £600 with gift aid) for HMSA. This charity helps and supports people like me with Ehlers-Danlos Hypermobility.


Thank you to everyone who has supported me with this. In 2016 I will continue to use crafting to raise money for another charity. Details to follow.

Happy New Year everyone.
Take care Zo xx

3 comments:

Helen said...

well done, Zoe! that's incredible. Happy New Year to you.

glitterandglue said...

Well done, Zo. Brilliant effort.
Margaret

JoZart Designs said...

What a great result for HMSA ... well done Zoe!
Wishing you a Happy 2016
love Jo x