Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Monday 7 December 2015

Exciting News & catch up

Good Monday to you!

I'm back to share some exciting news with you all. In a few weeks myself and my best friend Lisa (Lisa came to WOYWW crops with me) will be launching our very own website/shop. It's called - 



I'm busy working on the site (I designed the banner above too) and it hasn't published yet, however I have set up a Facebook page where you can keep up with news & updates and see photos of the kind of projects we will be selling in our shop. Here's the link - 


I would love it if you all popped over and liked!

Proceeds from the items I sell will be donated to BANES Young Carers this charity helps so many young carers in our area including my boy, Keagan. My items will include Book Art and decorated notebooks.

Lisa is a qualified Florist so as well as papercrafting projects she will also sell floral items such as buttonholes, corsages and hairbands for example.  

We have been friends since playschool (nearly 38 yrs now!) and we both have always loved craft/art. Over the years we've attended craft fairs together and have always shared ideas and techniques hence the name - Creative Together! 

On a personal note, I visited Keagan this weekend. As you know if you visit me regularly, Keagan is attending the British Racing School in Newmarket to start his career in horse racing. I'm happy to say he is settled, looks well and is enjoying his time there. Here's pic I took - 

So that's my news and update.
Take care Zo xx




4 comments:

Annie said...

That sounds brilliant....I've popped over and liked you :-)
Hugs,
Annie x

Neet said...

What a lovely idea - good luck with this new project!
Hugs, Neet xx

Anne said...

Brilliant news. Glad that Keegan is good as well. Anne z

Karon said...

Good luck with your new venture and glad that Keagan is settling in well. TFS