Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Thursday 10 September 2015

A new design & purpose

So I had a little change of design. Do you like it? 

I've decided that since I don't craft and post DT work now as much I'd would start to discuss and post about other things about my life too. So yes there will be craft. I may talk about a book I'm reading. Or about the football match I went too. Or about my conditions.

Hopefully you guys will stay with me and hopefully a few more followers will find me too.

So let's start with an update about me.

I went to the doctors yesterday because I've been struggling. I keep saying I cope but to be honest I wasn't. 

I had a good chat with the doctor and we decided to increase the dosage of my medications. It'll take days maybe a week or so for it all to settle and make a real difference but here's hoping. 

Scoliosis. Fibromyalgia. Ehlers-Danlos Hypermobility.

Not only are they hard to say. They are hard to live with too!
But a little positivity can go a long way.



Take care Zo xx


1 comment:

Liz said...

Love the new design, although I'm not sure about you claiming to be Rovers No. 1 fan. ;-)

Looking forward to seeing how your new style blog develops.

UTG Liz x