Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Wednesday 28 August 2013

A Witch warning!

Over the last few days I've been colouring and enjoying the new spooky Halloween range from Polkadoodles.

In particular, the new witch who I love. She is fun and funky and I can see her coloured in so many colour combos. I decided to colour her up and make a door hanging that I can put on my front door at Halloween - 




I used a mix of markers to colour the witch and chose purple-pink & gold combination. I used Dylusions alphabet stamps to stamp out the words and coloured over them in the same colours. I matted the images onto coordinating card and then onto board. I added black webbing and black and white twine to hang the project.

The main image is blown up to 7 & half inches by 5 & half inches so it took me a while to colour her but I enjoyed every minute as the image is perfect for colouring no matter your abilities.

Least the Trick or Treat-ers will know how the land lies when they come knocking!!!!! 

Take care Zo xx


8 comments:

Helen said...

Gorgeous, Zoe!!

JayBe said...

Fantastic idea, Zoe and great colouring, hun. Glad you are enjoying the PD goodies.
Hugz, Jan xx

alethea said...

This is awesome!! YOur colouring is stunning!! Might find some time to colour today!! Hugsxx

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

Love the colours you've used, beautiful

Neesie said...

I don't always get time to stop by and comment as much as I'd like Zo, so when I do I like to nip back at all the posts I've missed and oh boy have you been busy!
You've produced such beautiful creations.
I can't believe you're even ready for Halloween already!
I need to take a leaf out of your book.
Hugs to you xoxo

CraftygasheadZo said...

Thanks lovely. All exciting here, just playing with goodies to use for my new DT position! Am enjoying crafting and colouring so much at the mo. TC xx

coops said...

so stunning zoe.really love the witch and your colouring is fabulous :D

xx coops xx

fairy thoughts said...

Hi Zo
too busy to show us your desk eh ? :-) you are so lucky to have all those new goodies to play with. the last post pieces are gorgeous and the witch reminds me of someone...... Mmm you.
have a fun week
janet